Crypto Experts Reveals Huge Price Forecasts for Dogecoin (DOGE), Floki (FLOKI), and Meme Moguls (MGLS)

Dogecoin

From the recent analysis of crypto experts, Dogecoin (DOGE), Floki (FLOKI), and Meme Moguls (MGLS) are set for significant surges. On its X handle, World of Charts dropped huge price forecasts for Dogecoin (DOGE) and Floki (FLOKI) by predicting that the tokens may increase by 45-50% in the coming days. For Meme Moguls (MGLS), the token has continued to gain traction as investors continue to accumulate the token after its recent 90% surge. Analysts pick Meme Moguls as one of the best DeFi tokens and are predicting a 100x surge within the first year.

Crypto Experts Predict Meme Moguls (MGLS) to Skyrocket to $0.19 in 2024

Currently, at the 5th stage of presale, Meme Moguls has continued to attract the attention of investors with close to 4,000 token holders so far.  With almost $2 million raised in the presale, Meme Moguls’ key features have made it one of the best DeFi tokens worth investing at the moment. Meme Moguls offers a chance for investors to become Moguls (expert traders).

This is done by training the investors on the strategies of successful crypto elites like Warren Buffett. Each user is then given a $100,000 virtual cash to turn into cashable returns. Investors can only invest up to 20% of the virtual cash on a single project with the remaining 80% diversified across different assets.

A key part of Meme Moguls is its various giveaways. At every presale stage, there are $10,000 worth of MGLS tokens to be won. To win this prize, users have to complete epic challenges on the Zealy platform. The Meme Moguls utility token MGLS, an ERC20 token, is selling for  $0.0036 up 90% from starting price. Analysts see Meme Moguls as a top crypto and predict that the token price will rally to $0.19 within the first year of launch.

While users are benefiting from the platform staking and yielding protocol, investors can earn more rewards by adding their tokens to the liquidity pool. To ensure the stability of the price, Meme Moguls will lock the team token for two years and the liquidity pool for five years. With Meme Moguls being the first to launch this type of product, there is no doubt the MGLS token will outshine other popular tokens like Dogecoin and Floki very soon.

Experts Predict Positive Price Actions for Dogecoin (DOGE)

Despite the general market downtrend, Dogecoin (DOGE) may be set for a huge rise in the coming months. Dogecoin has lost 13% of its price value in the last month with the price unable to climb the $0.1 threshold.

However, the next bull run is expected to give meme coins a huge facelift. With Dogecoin being repeatedly hyped by Elon Musk, experts predict Dogecoin price to cross the $0.1 mark in the bull run. Meanwhile, Dogecoin trading volume has been on the rise in the past week which is a sign of a rally in sight. 

Floki (FLOKI) Opens Staking Rewards For Investors

Holders of the Ethereum-based memecoin, Floki (FLOKI) can now participate in the Floki staking program and earn rewards. In the program, holders can stake their tokens for three months, one year, two years, and four years, and earn substantial rewards in return.

A stake of $10,000 worth of Floki coin for one year attracts an annual percentage yield of $300 TokenFi rewards with the two-year staking package of the same worth of Floki attracting $1000 TokenFI rewards. Holders who staked $10,000 worth of the token for four years will be rewarded with a $4,000 TokenFi.

For more information about the Meme Moguls (MGLS) presale follow the link below:

Website: https://mememoguls.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/meme_moguls

Join our WhatsApp and Telegram Community to Get Regular Top Tech Updates

Whatsapp Icon
Telegram Icon